SACAI Candidate Portal
2020/11 Remark Results will be available @ 10:30 today 08/04/2021
Wednesday 17th of Mar-2021
Provisional Supplementary and Remark Registrations are now closed;
Remark results will be available online in the first week of April once Umalusi approval has been received;
Remark Statement of Results will be submitted to the Head of the NSC Institutions;
Supplementary approvals will be submitted on the 19th of March 2021 via email to all successful applicants;
Saturday 20th of Feb-2021
Good day to all SACAI Stakeholders;
SACAI would like to congratulate the NSC class of 2020 that wrote the October/November examinations.
1. Statement of Results were couriered to all the respective centres yesterday the 19th of February 2021. The delivery of these Statement of Results will be done between the 23rd and the 24th of February 2021. Hence outlying areas will receive their deliveries on or before the 24th of February 2021.
2. Data requested by Universities South Africa (USAF) was sent, and receipt of data confirmed yesterday the 19th of February 2021.
3. SACAI’s REMARK and SUPPLEMENTARY EXAMINATION applications will open on Tuesday 23rd of February 2021. The deadline for Remark and Supplementary applications is now on the 17th of March 2021.
4. Please note: the portal will be activated at 9am Tuesday the 23rd of February 2021 to allow ONLINE applications for Remarks and Supplementary examinations. Moreover; remark fees are not refundable and Supplementary examination applications are PROVISIONAL – meaning SACAI will still need to deliberate on the applications received. Therefore payment for supplementary examinations should be done once your application has been approved.
5. SACAI would like to remind Parents and Learners that opportunities to repeat for 2021 should be explored with their respective NSC Institutions.
6. SACAI anticipates to have Umalusi certificates for the 2020 October/November examinations - sent to the respective NSC Institutions by the end of June 2021.
7. Cases such as incomplete result/ or an outstanding mark(s) for certain subjects - Parents and learners are encouraged to contact their respective NSC Institutions directly (and not SACAI), which in turn SACAI will address exam related issues with these institutions.
SACAI would like to thank all its stakeholders for their continued support and wishes everyone a fruitful and enriching 2021 Academic year.
***Please take note:
• Due to COVID-19 rules and regulations NO parent or candidate will be allowed to visit SACAI’s offices for any examination related query.
• NO parent or candidate may contact SACAI directly, SACAI will only assist with examination queries coming from the NSC Institutions/Independent Schools.
• Parents or candidates are therefore requested to contact their respective NSC Institutions (Impaq, Nukleus, Teneo, Alpha, etc.) or Independent Schools to administrate any examination related concerns.
• If required SACAI will arrange a consultation with parents/candidates via the NSC Institution or Independent School representative.
Last Updated on 17/03/2021 at 15-00 (24HR)